viernes, 25 de enero de 2008

Tired....


Ok......I'm a little insane, but I decided to write this time in english for 2 reasons: (1) I need to practice my written language, and (2) I'm surprised because people of other countries have visited this little island in the web, so this is for them.

I am studying Biochemistry (a kind of scientist) in Chile, and now I'm ¿finishing? my grade work (because I've been trying to end this since november). The last days have been very shaken, because in a few days I have (desired) holidays and I need to end a lot of things before this. So, I'm writing my project and doing pending experiments at the same time. Really, I'm tired, but I need to finish this. I have been doing this for 2 years, but I think it has been longer. In some way, my life is near that is shown in PHD comics, some kind of cartoon of real scientist's life (if you want to see any picture, you have to visit http://www.phdcomics.com/, a lot of things are very close to me). But at last it´s friday, I can rest a little at home, because I need to sleep (or at least, to disconnect me of the work for a while).


If you are reading this, I appreciate that you sign my guestbook, and thanks to visit this site......

That's it.....

No hay comentarios: